We are happy to be able to return to in-office therapy sessions beginning in June2021. Your safety, and the safety of our team are of the utmost importance. We appreciate your help in following these general procedures as we return back to the office.
As always, our primary focus and guide is to follow CDC and state guidelines as best we can. With this in mind, please take note of the following office procedures that will be in place as you return to the office:
- Please wear a mask in all shared spaces (hallway, stairwell, lobby, bathroom) to protect those that are not vaccinated.
- Your therapist will open all doors for you (lobby door, office door at entrance and exit) to reduce touching of shared surfaces
- We will not be utilizing waiting areas within the office suites. Please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment and communicate with your therapist upon your arrival for next steps
- Your therapist will be wiping down and sanitizing all surfaces between appointments and will have an air purifier running throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all shared spaces as well as your therapist’s office
- Please bring your own water or coffee/tea as desired, shared kitchen area is not open to the public at this time.
Thank you for working with us as we safely return to our office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please connect with your therapist.
Handout with this information to download here: http://northstarcounselingcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/NCC-Return-to-office-handout.pdf